Curious on about how the current digital marketing stats for 2018? This infographic shows how the massive trending growth in online traffic growth over the last few years and how customers are using the internet more and more each day to make buying decisions and product & company research. If you’re not actively and passively marketing and providing information to your potential customers then you’re missing out in a huge opportunity to grow your company. Most of your competition has likely already known the importance of content marketing, social media engagement, search engine marketing, and paid advertisements. The question is. Do you?
Take these powerful statistics for example.
Did you know:
- 46% local businesses still do not have a website.
- 10.4 billion searches processed each month on Google.
- 60% of small businesses are planning to implement SEO
- 2.72 Billion Social users online
- 93% Company Awareness is reached through Facebook.
- 73% of small businesses use social media to connect with their customers.
- 71% of customers prefer ads tailored to their shopping and spending habits.
- 88% of “near me” searches are made through mobile.
- 78% of searches are made using smartphones.
- 28% of those searches resulted in a purchase.
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Most of your competitors most likely already knew of this tremendous opportunity and essential need to grow their business and most likely are already capitalizing off of it. If your online marketing is not generating you enough customers then contact us for a free consultation. Let’s discuss your marketing goals.
Feel free to share this infographic below to a business owner that may be lacking on their digital marketing footprint.